At Stellhorn Chiropractic, we provide same-day, walk-in family chiropractic care and wellness services. If you are injured or experience chronic pain, please learn how your Fort Wayne chiropractor can help you and your entire family find health and wellness.
Services Our Chiropractic Clinic in Fort Wayne Offers
Our chiropractic clinic in Fort Wayne offers the following services:
- Chiropractic adjustments – Chiropractic adjustments are the cornerstone of our wellness treatments, directly reducing your pain and inflammation. Our chiropractors have experience in medical and rehab facilities, and found that manual adjustments were just as effective and produced the exact same results as costly treatment using special equipment. So whether you need to recover from a sports injury or want to heal chronic back pain, let us adjust your spine!
- Chiropractic wellness advice – In addition to adjustments, we’ll offer chiropractic wellness advice that can improve your daily quality of life. Oftentimes, patients may be doing something that unintentionally sets back their recovery. When we teach you what lifestyle habits and choices exacerbate your pain and how you can avoid pain through ergonomic adjustments and lifestyle choices, you can reduce symptoms in between visits. When you take the advice we offer, you will feel good knowing you are helping your body to rest and recover!
- Nutrition advice – The right foods, vitamins, and minerals can enhance your recovery, just as the wrong foods can cause inflammation, bloating, weight gain, and other undesirable symptoms. Learn from us how to eat right to support your recovery and boost your full-body wellness.
- At-home corrective exercises – At-home corrective exercises strengthen your body, correct muscle imbalances, and help you develop a strong core to avoid back pain. When you do the exercises we demonstrate, you can help your body heal in between visits and speed up your wellness recovery.
- Auto Accidents – We specialize in helping you get back to feeling like yourself after an auto accident. We know that it can be a scary time and we make it our goal to ensure that you feel great as quickly as possible.
- Personal Injury – We help treat and also prevent injuries in the neck, back, shoulders, knees, and ankles. We are able to manually adjust your spine, relieving any pain that you are feeling. This will allow your body to function much better after the injury.
- Massage Therapy – Our massage therapist is trained and licensed to examine, evaluate, diagnose, and treat impairment, functional limitations, and disabilities in patients.
Every visit to our walk-in chiropractic clinic begins with an evaluation of your body. Then, your Fort Wayne chiropractor will select the best treatment course to reduce your symptoms, promote recovery, and help your body heal without the use of medication.
Why Visit a Walk-in Chiropractor in Fort Wayne?
There are many chiropractic clinics in Fort Wayne, so why should you visit our walk-in clinic? We think it’s quite simple really. Why wait to see another service provider when you can enjoy same-day adjustments from a Fort Wayne chiropractor with demonstrated experience in rehab centers for as little as $30 with cash or check or $32 with card?
Our chiropractors are waiting on hand to treat you when you experience pain, minimizing your wait time and getting you feeling good faster than an appointment-only clinic. While the most effective recovery takes place over multiple visits to our office, many patients feel a direct reduction in their pain after just one visit.
Since we are a walk-in family chiropractic clinic, no appointment is needed to visit our office. If you have any questions before you come see us, we invite you to call our office at (260) 485-1433.